Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to order my euro svt rims... it says the offset is +49mm... now for the n00b part.... [:I] that will fit/ sit on my car, correct? 05 focus, stock suspension... i wanna make sure i dont need anything extra to make it work... parents "might" be getting me rims and tires as a 1st year of college done gift and mom wanted to know and i wasnt sure... thanks guys... sorry for being a n00b [xx(]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
they should fit fine, where are you ordering them from?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tirerack... also how much of a drop can i do? nothing crazy just to close the gap a bit?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
the eibach prosystem plus is a great suspension setup. you get springs, dampers, and sway bars for 700-750. the tire rack sells that, too. it's about a 1" drop... not a whole lot, but it closes the gap nicely

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Shadowrunner said:
the eibach prosystem plus is a great suspension setup. you get springs, dampers, and sway bars for 700-750. the tire rack sells that, too. it's about a 1" drop... not a whole lot, but it closes the gap nicely
good god is it that much? i though it was like $500 something. for that money id go H&R.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
good god is it that much? i though it was like $500 something. for that money id go H&R.
or for the koni sport kit. 1.6" drop and the dampers are adjustable from comfy(ish) daily drive to track day stiff.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pro system plus has a rear sway bar... the one thats not the plus doesnt have it and its like 400...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts