Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i have an 07 and i put the cossie im on do i still have to change the location of my power steering fulid resivor? If so how hard is it? just take a couple of bolts out and run self tappers in the new location. or what?

thanx for the help

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
just get the parts for an 05 and install them in your car. IIRC its a line or 2 and the bottle.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Chris does that includde the pump or just resovoir....I have been told to back date the pump... back date the pump and resovoir...THIS IS THE ONE SINGLE ISSUE THAT HAS ME NOT PUTTING ON THE COSSIE IM.... I can't get a clear answer from anybody.. nobody knows for sure and when I go to look at pics all i see are the little boxes with the x in them...like I am prevented from viewing them...Well at least this is saving me the money that would come from buying the C IM...

EDIT: This procedure should be posted in the "Complete How To" guide...[?|]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
auzzie has done it personally and he says you must change the pump so i'll agree with him

from looking at the two i can't discern i difference but i'll believe the dude that actually did the swap...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
because you use too much caps lock [hihi]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
well, someone pm him and get him to link them back up! he's still active on here i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts