Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so here in up coming 2012 with my tax return money I am planning on replacing the suspension components, however I been looking around for quick drop struts and springs for my 2007 ford focus sedan. The thing is I can not for the life of me find them anywhere. So I was just wondering if just maybe by a small chance someone else might of found them. If so please tell me where to look. Thank you.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quick drop. Is that a brand or are you referring to adjustable coil overs?

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Quick drop. Is that a brand or are you referring to adjustable coil overs?

I've been wondering about that also unless its Air bags .

I've got an 07 Sedan and I have the Frpp suspension on mine .

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Well.....OEM struts and springs aren't going to drop your car at all because there are no stock drop springs made for the 07 Focus. Ford Racing does make "aftermarket" performance springs and shocks that will drop your car about 1.5 inches and are very affordable as drop sets go. Many FF members have used this combo with few complaints. We commonly refer to it as the FRPP kit (although its not really a kit but a separate shock and spring combo). Contact Hillbish or Tousley Ford for the best prices and great service. Ask either dealer for the FRPP combo or kit and they'll know what your talking about and take good care of you.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
No I was talking about oem pre assembled struts and springs

I'm not familiar with Tousley Ford but when I got my Frpp kit from Hilbish Ford it came already assembled so all I had to do was just take the old out and put the new in .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts