401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well anyway i took a few pics of course so here it is:

Comments!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw my car has: focussport CAI, 2.5" custom magnaflow catback, vf engineering rear motor mount, and a steeda STS. The civis has: Injen Cai, 2.5" custom magnaflow catback, and an sts!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Looks good, now go buy some wheels! :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea ill let you know when i have 1000 layin around :p not worth it before winter, and i REFUSE to get wheels before a drop. i hate the 4X4 look with wheels.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Shush I have that look. But I only paid $500 for my wheels and tires brand new :D

Thats okay. That look will be gone this spring when I'm dropped and have boost...and lots of it.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
man... i want that SI!!

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
2 nice rides...I'd definitely go for the SI though. [thumb]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
sick man. love both of em.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Which color red Si is that? The red red or the Habanero Red Pearl (almost orange-like)? I almost went with a HRP but the Fiji Blue Pearl caught my eye instead. Nice cars[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^It takes some getting use to.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its the really red red. i dont know the actual color. and yea its quick. and sounds good too :) and dont say that dash bothers you till you sit in and drive one, the dash is one of the best parts in all honesty

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
cool beans

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I didn't mind the dash so much as the weird-o handbrake lever.

·
Registered
800 Posts
i test drove a si the other day ans i was not impressed, i like my buddies s2000 better, the si just had no low end, my friend has a 2007 dx model with a turbo kit pushin like 12 psi and it makes max hp and tq at like 3400 rpms i like the way the si's look though and they drive very nice

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
so... who wins? lol!

I didn't mind the dash so much as the weird-o handbrake lever.
si's are very nice cars! but the interior bugs me everytime I see one! the exterior is a little weird too! thats why I would prefer a DC5 :D

i test drove a si the other day ans i was not impressed, i like my buddies s2000 better
apples vs. oranges dude!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
niCE cARS.. Si is hott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts