Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I been looking on the site about doing a svt rear brake swap besides the obvious pads,disk, calipers and lines . The only thing missing is the rear spindle and hub?

·
slow
1,734 Posts
e-brake cables

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Nope. Also don't forget about the caliper mounting bracket which you will have to get used since Ford has stopped making them.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
FRPP's #M-2300-SVTR

I been looking on the site about doing a svt rear brake swap besides the obvious pads,disk, calipers and lines . The only thing missing is the rear spindle and hub?
Just order FRPP's #M-2300-SVTR from Steve @ Toulsey Ford or CFM & get it coming. All new part's!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Steve will yell you he can no longer supply the rears because of no caliper brackets.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^looks like I wont be going with either of those The CFM aren't available till January

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will the rear brakes over power the stock front brakes? If so Could I just swap to a svt front rotor?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Baer brake's

Will the rear brakes over power the stock front brakes? If so Could I just swap to a svt front rotor?
For the front you will need FRPP's #M-2300-SVTF4, to work on your car= SVT rotor's/ caliper's/ hub's/ spindle's. To upgrade your front brake's your going to need SVT spindle's & that opens the door for any BBK. I'm using PbR caliper's, which is the '94-'04 Cobra caliper's & 13'' rotor's. Baer Brake's #1001426. Upgraded from SVT brake's,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts