Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i want to get some things done before winter comes in the Midwest and i have a few questions.I have an 02 svtf

1. Can someone share the link to the page where they have the poor-mans second 02 sensor delete. I printed off the paperwork before but have sense lost it.

2. Are the rear hubs the same on both sides? i did my driver side rear wheel hub assembly and now my passenger side is bad.

3. My power steering system is leaking. I say system because i don't know whats leaking weather it is my pump or either the high pressure or low pressure line. Not looking to break the bank here and just buy a new pump. I am willing to replace the line tho and /or put new seals in the pump. Whats the common leaking point on the svtf? Is it a bit*h of a job or no? And im getting conflicting part numbers for the pressure hose, its wither #92102 or 92104. If someone wanted to help me out a verify that i would feel much better

4. Sun roof switch i think is going bad because you have to hold the button down and click it more then once and only one side of the switch works and it doesn't stop in the open or closed spot.

5. there is an annoying amount of shifter play from side to side when in a gear. I eventually plan on putting a cfm short throw in but not at the moment. Is there a bushing that i can replace? Also i remember reading about a delrin replacement part that i would like to get if anyone knows where i can get one.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The hubs are the same, the spindles however are different left and right.
The sunroof switch probably isn't bad. Mine acts up and a new switch didn't cure it. Sometimes the relearn procedure will make it work for a week or two. I snagged a sunroof motor at the junk yard to try next.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Moving this to "General Technical Chat" since most of your questions are concerning maintenance of the vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts