Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom,
I am looking for a good tranny for a Focus (mtx75). I have had 2 trannys and both have a Syncro problem in 3rd gear. They are hard to get in gear and just all around not good for anything. I have a Steeda STS, and a centerforce clutch. I am looking for something with better gears, no synchro probs, smoother shifting, LSD, and 4.06 gears. I drive a 02SE.

I am also looking for a Cylinder head and a Intake manifold. I will be running a Procharger and FR stage 2 Cams, on a SVT bottom end and block.

I will also need a tune. There is a guy local in Ohio who could do it, but I would rather someone with endless experience in Foci do it. I am trying to push the Procharger to see what all it can do. I know Turbos are better but I feel like being a little different.

Also, the car will be used for EVERYTHING. From a DD to WOT driving at Mid-Ohio.

Josh

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
zetecfreak said:
Tom,

I will also need a tune. There is a guy local in Ohio who could do it, but I would rather someone with endless experience in Foci do it.
Who's that??

shoot me your phone number....

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
I dont see a problem in any of your list , what can i do to help

Some more info would be good as well. Like what header , Exh , TB , Cam Gears ,Etc

For track days a front mount would be the way to go almost a must to keep it cool and safe

Tom

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, do you still do business or did you stop completely. I would like to contact you outside the Forum. There are a lot of details and I would like to work them out thorughly. I looked on your site but found no number to reach you at.
What I need.
Tranny
Cyl head (maybe)
Tune
Someone to bend pipe to fit for a front mount, LOL
And a LOT of advice.
As for a header I have a OBX 4-2-1 Race Header, a 2.5 flex and 2.5 cat w/o a resonator and using a Magnaflow exhaust. Using Fidanza cam gears, FRPP Stg 2 cams, all on a SVT block. I need a Intkae mani that will work with the combo, thats another thing I need some help with. I also have a screamon demon with live wires.

I have been talking to B16sir and he said he could help with the procharger and it would produce a little over 20lbs of boost. So, from what I have seen I will be close to if not over 300whp. Should I upgrade the fuel system.

Thanks, Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts