Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i recently bought a 02 zx5 and ive been scoping out the electronics on it and checking everything out. ive noticed that when you turn the car off, the radio is still getting 12v power. i dont really like that, is that the way all foci are? im just curious because im afraid im going to leave it on one day and kill my battery. also, there arnt any courtesy lights in the doors, and only that one dome light comes on. is there any way i can add a light to the back and to the doors so my car is illuminated when i go to get in it at night? and on a final note, what are the size of the bulbs in the dome? because id like to get myself cool white LEDs to brighten it up some in there when theyre on. :)

·
Chef Boyardee
2,710 Posts
holy cow this is a resurection of a thread. as you probably have seen on here, oznium.com has dome leds, 16 or 25 squares, all sorts of colors. they're leds and come on a rigid or flexible board, and are super cheap. they also come with dummy bulbs to fit the festoon bulb in the dome light. hope i helped!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts