Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Question about these rims

Im looking at buying these rims and tires, but was wondering what people think of them. how do you think they would look on my liquid grey focus. here is the item number of the auction(it already ended but its just a pic of the rims im lookin at gettin):

item# 8073900143

i have a liquid grey sedan and if anyone could photoshop a pic of these rims on for me i would greatly appreciate it.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
TNT13 said:
They are ok. The SVT EAP wheels would look better.

I agree 100%. They're extremely durable wheels and would look great on a LG car. You can go to www.tirerack.com and actually "see" the wheels on the color car you choose.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
thos eare pretty cool rims. I took a chance on some rims on Ebay which I got with about 30% life on tires left and all 4 rims for 300. They are Konigs..but I would honestly recommend the stock SVT wheels..whether Euro or not they look hot as hell ane fit perfectly!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont really care for the stock svt rims too much, they have too much of a gap inbetween them. the euros are ok, but i think they are also too expensive for me.

i need rims and tires for around $600, let me know if you have anymore help for me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts