Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant seem to figure out?? if it is a case of paranoia or, im feeling a pudder rolling out of first. and when i sit at idle and give a lil rev, then let the rev drop, when it gets under 1k rpm i feel a pudder.????????????

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Thats the throttle slapping shut with a bunch of fuel in the intake, making it pig rich and boggy. My 02 SVT would do that before I got a tune

Reactions: hardSVT

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see. weird, i have a tune from focus sport, guess i have to get this procharger on and go get a real tune. thanks rep for u.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k well I'm thinking its more than a pudder, i woke up went to start my car and black and white smoke was coming out of the exhaust?? and it smelled like it was burning, then abnormal amount of water was coming out of the exhaust, i think its done! but i did have an oil leak that got fixed from ford and now its leaking again so i think they f---ed up on the fix!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Where was the oil leak? Valve cover or elsewhere? Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong with the car

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know I'm kinda freaking out, there was an oil leak from the valve cover and another leak somewhere else? all i know is my trans has oil on it and the oil really didn't register this morning on the dipstick, i hope i don't get screwed over...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts