Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i plan on doing all bolt ons as far as headers cat bac exhaust undrive pulley and throttle body spacer and i already have a cai,, i want to get the sct x3 tuner, i just wanna know if anyone has a setup like this or better if so id like to know if the tuner is worth it ? i just wanna be a little faster for the moment it doesnt have to have a million hp lol. thanks for any advice

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
underdrive pulleys won't gain you anything except throttle response, and throttlebody spacers only work on carbeurated engines. don't waste ur money!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
ya header (SVT) and tune are nice. You may want to look into cams + adjustable cam gears if you want some more hp. Depends how extreme you wanna go. i know mlbbaseball has gone pretty extreme with his N/A set up (i may one day join his ranks).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think im gonna take it that far yet ill wait untill my warranty is up next year because stuff that doesnt mess with the internals of the motor dont void the warranty and i was thinking of turbo instead acutally lol instead of na ill wait to buy a mustang if i want a na car that is quick

·
Registered
190 Posts
ya turbo is the best bang for your buck :p

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
as far as easy bolt on stuff the sct flash tool is the BEST investment you can make to get your car down the road faster. talk to tom on focus power. he has his own little area in our forums. get the flasher and buy his tune. you wont regret it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts