Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
If you are talking about your car, I'd say its in really nice shape, so mileage isn't a factor......if you need any advice on price haggling let me know.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's been a while since I checked into the forum. Hope all is good with you. My 02 SVT goes for around $7500 at the auction, and it only has 32K miles on it. This is what the dealer is going to go by since they will more than likely wont try to re-sell it because of the aftermarket stuff you have on it. It's a liability issue for them. Especially with the drop you have. Don't expect more than that. Dealers do not go by blue book. They go by, what's called in the business, a black book. This is a tool used by dealers to see what a particular car is currently going for at auction. If you want, text me the VIN (since I'm not on this site very much) and I will tell you what your specific car is going for at auction. I will text you back with what I find out. I repo cars for an auto finance comapny and this is a tool that I use before making the descision to pick up a car. So I have some inside knowledge on this kind of stuff. Also, if you need a deal, let me know what dealer you are looking to trade into, and I can try to hook you up with someone there.

Cheers,
James

Oh, my cell#714-767-2355

·
Registered
48 Posts
why is it going to get you in to trouble? are you racing it on the streets or just driving fast all the time? its a nice car and i know you have alot of fun in it. i would just keep it unless your working for a construction company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts