Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking into buying a 2015 ford focus. Here is the question.

I want the features of a titanium but with the sport package on the SE. Can I get a focus hatchback SE fully loaded with nav and leather along with the SE sport package?

when ever I build it online, it removes the 200A package options and replaces it with the 201A package options (which also removes the sport package).

Does anyone have this car already? do they even make it?

Thank you for your help.

Al

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to the MkIII section.

Most of the discussions on options/packages are found in this area.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello,

I want the features of a titanium but with the sport package on the SE. Can I get a focus hatchback SE fully loaded with nav and leather along with the SE sport package?

when ever I build it online, it removes the 200A package options and replaces it with the 201A package options (which also removes the sport package).

Thank you for your help.

Al
What does the Sport Package give you that you don't want in a Titanium? Besides price of course. The only substantially different thing (I think) is the different smaller wheels? I'm really confused. [???:)]

Also it doesn't look like you can build Canadian 2015 Focus' yet on the website. Are you using the American site or just building a 2014 Focus?

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for your help.

Al
1,095 $16 /MONTH S4
SE Sport Package Includes:

17” Machined-Aluminum Wheel with Black Painted Pockets
• Front Lower Valence & Splitter
• Painted Body-Color Rocker Panels
• Rear Valence & Diffuser
Fog Lamps
• Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
• Paddle Shifters with Automatic Transmission
• Rear Disc Brakes
• Rear Spoiler
Equipment Group 201A
Features include:
17” Dark Painted Aluminum Wheels
Ambient lighting
Black headlamp bezels
2nd-row floor mats
Fog lamps
Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
Leather seats with 8-way power driver seat
LED signature lighting
Overhead console
Perimeter alarm
Rear center armrest
Rear disc brakes
Rear spoiler (Sedan only)
SelectShift® (when equipped with automatic transmission)

SiriusXM Satellite Radio
The feature sets overlap, so in getting a 201A package SE means getting everything from the sport package though with a different finish on the wheels and no body kit.

A Titanium already has all the features from the Focus SE.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I dont think you get the paddle shifters with out the sport package though.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
I dont think you get the paddle shifters with out the sport package though.
That appears to be the case, though it should not be that difficult to retrofit the switches, though we don't know if that's the core item he's looking for, though the rest of the features are available on the 201A or the Titanium.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Im using the usa website to build the 2015 focus. The se sport package adds a body kit to the SE, but not to the titanium. I'm just wondering if I can get the sport package(body kit) along with nav and leather seats on the SE. The website won't allow me. I. Just wondering if anyone has bought this configuration yet? Or if it's possible to even get.

Thanks

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Yes Im using the usa website to build the 2015 focus. The se sport package adds a body kit to the SE, but not to the titanium. I'm just wondering if I can get the sport package(body kit) along with nav and leather seats on the SE. The website won't allow me. I. Just wondering if anyone has bought this configuration yet? Or if it's possible to even get.

Thanks
Yes to get the body kit you have to get the sport package or to add it as a dealer accessory.

However you cannot combine the sport package with the appearance package as they overlap in terms of features.

If you want just the body kit you should buy the car equipped the way you want it and then just get the pieces from the dealer and have it painted to match the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it easy to replace the front and rear body kits? Im Guessing you don't have my Ford touch with nav or leather?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
i really like those wheels.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Is it easy to replace the front and rear body kits? Im Guessing you don't have my Ford touch with nav or leather?
The lower skirts just unclip/ un bolt depending on the application. It's not like you cannot get the parts changed.

My Focus ST does have MFT and partial leather Recaro seats, though I don't have navigation, it's also a 2013.

I have a cell phone with navigation capability as well as a separate GPS, I didn't see the need to find a car with the navigation, but if that's more important that the car have leather and navigation as that's where you'll be sitting then order or purchase the car with the features you must have and then add the rest later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just really like the technology with my Ford touch I don't really care about the nav option. I was just hoping I would be able to order the focus with the options I wanted along with the sport package.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My dealer offers leather seats as an accessory. His source does have a higher grade of leather then the stock leather on the FF. He also has many different colors and perforated leathers. As to navigation Best Buy offered separate GPS. Some units are quite large. You could use a holder to fasten it to your dash. Don't know if some are voice activated though. My FF can't understand anything I say so I have given up trying to talk to it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Personally I'd stay away from MyFord Touch until version 3 comes out in a couple of years. Unless Ford commits to actually updating the current units, I don't think it's worth what you pay for it.

Initially MFT was the thing I was most excited about buying my Focus but now I'm really disappointed with the lack of AppLink and the removal of features that used to be there.

Paying $200 for GPS map updates is highway robbery after paying $800 for the GPS functionality to begin with.

Also, currently, there isn't a good/easy way to get an after-market stereo for a MFT equipped Focus, I'd really like to replace mine with the head units that does Android Auto/CarPlay in the future.

On the plus side I don't think my MFT has crashed for over a year when and it used to crash once or twice a week.

Just my $0.02.
---
Edit... Ok it was $700 for GPS and $150 + shipping for updates...

Also the "Connected Vehicle and Services Executive Director" at Ford says that there should be updates to the current gen MFT at this years CES. Check about 6:45 in the following Video. I believe they said the same thing about Gen 1 sync so I don't think I'd trust them. I'm not super happy that they seem to be proud that they are using a OMAP 5 processor for the upcoming system that is already 2 years old.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for your help.

Al
fordcanada.ca website 2015 Focus Build and Price function now working.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts