Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ppl, So a hand full of years ago i did a 91oct tune on my 2010. Deleted the EGR and rear O2. WELL i ran the car in flooded waters, Opps . Well the car sat for 3 years before fixing it up. Been driving it every day for 3 years. I dont know if it ME or what BUT after fixing it i noticed the average mileage is between 19-17.5. I talked to FSWerks tuner (Raffi) about it he suggested I upgrade the fuel system. I suggested that may not help because its only has bolt-ons (header , went back to stock air factory) What is ya'lls take on it? I suggested getting it RE tuned, that would require me to flash it to factory by the dealer or replace the ECM (lost the original scanner in a flood) and re order a tuner. I have not asked Ol Turbo Tom about it yet.. SIDE NOTE: did ya'll know FSW will stop all emission tuning probably this year or 2?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why would you need to upgrade the fuel system for poor MPG , CRAZY , Can you do me a datalog and send it to me , glad to help

Tom
I'm not sure why exactly. AND sadly no I had the X3 tuner from FSW ,back in 2013, and lost it in a flood in 2016. I was told by FSW i may try and ask the dealer to attempt to reflash it back to OEM. Then try and request for the 7 digit ..."strategy" code then i could get a new device and basically put the exact same base tune on it. Tom are you still in the market in selling scanners/tunes?

·
FF Affiliate
31,780 Posts
I'm not sure why exactly. AND sadly no I had the X3 tuner from FSW ,back in 2013, and lost it in a flood in 2016. I was told by FSW i may try and ask the dealer to attempt to reflash it back to OEM. Then try and request for the 7 digit ..."strategy" code then i could get a new device and basically put the exact same base tune on it. Tom are you still in the market in selling scanners/tunes?
Yes I still sell the SCT X4 Flasher , Custom Tuning , Datalogging , US Shipped for 462.00

Tom

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perfect. I would love to get it and work with you on getting my gas mileage up from 17-19mpg average and i would love to see if we can make it a bit more fun with a tune. I can honestly say with my old ZX3 and this SES the tunes have not been noticeable and if anything more gas consuming. I assume you would need the same things as FSW , correct? I believe I'm going to look into seeing the dealership may be able to flash it with in the coming week. There will be about .. 7 days waiting period for shipping ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts