Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at putting clear tail lights on my 2000 zts 4dr. I was wondering which ones are the best, quality, which ones look the best and which ones are legal. which ones do you have and how do you like them? please post pics of the car if you have them also. btw my car is black.

thanks guys & gals

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have the Altezza tail lights, I bought them off of MatrixRacing.com, they are clear and I don't get stopped by the bacon mobile at all. I like them and they make the car stand out since I have a twilight blue ZTS. I like making my car stand out some, I have clear sidemarkers and clear taillights. Looks good

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
the only replacement tails for the sedan are the Apc and the european tails. 99% of this forum is going to be against the altezza apc's, they just look ugly and ricey to most people, including me. Don't get me wrong, there are some nice replacement tails for the focus, just not for the sedan =(. Remember, you can't spell crap without apc. The apc's i believe are DOT approved though, so they are legal. The money would be much better well spent to some new springs/struts, body kit (tasteful), exhaust, performance mods, rims/tires.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i like the apc's. they look nice on the sedans. i myself like the apc's better than the altezza's. just look in different websites and compare both of them. i know you will find what looks better for you

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, whatever you do don't buy em off eBay. I had some and the weatherstripping was falling off them and they didn't fit right. Some other people have had the same problem on here with those "alien eye" altezza's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts