Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im looking at running something like 1"-1.2" of drop on my car, right now i have the svt kit and want to go lower, ive ridden in a friends car and his front swaybar clunks around because his car is lowered, hes running fk springs, so how does one fix this? i dont want any clunking because i want everything tight and handling well.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i've got the pro-kit on my car and just put the pro-dampers on. never had my sway bar clunk around on me tho. i haven't really had a chance to really get into it with the new dampers and rear bar on, but i can really feel a difference in just driving it around town.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I have the Eibach 1.6" drop and they are fine with 17's, had to trim the rear inner fender just a hair can't see it at all.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
umm talk to zetecpower. he dropped his sedan with vogtland springs and koni dampers and he said it came out to like a 1.2" drop. but i have svt now, and sportlines are going on the car tomorrow. ill post back.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i've got the Pro-Kit springs on KYB AGX's with no problems and i got 1.75" lower on them.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks easyrider, again my car isnt that low but i have riden in one that is and i dont want that to happen to mine when i go lower.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts