Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i trust you guys and gals (didnt want zx3 chick excluded amongst others ;-)) and am lost on what front bumper to get for my baby. only thing, i do not want a set of fog lights ever again. a kit with fogs are shunned, only reason is after the huge ones i had from the evo kit i dont want them again. so offer any suggestions and i will appreciate it. thanks and will have updates. insurance ajustor comes here mon-wed. and pretty certain ill have a set of svt seats goin in. cant wait!![drinking]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Don't all or most aftermarket front bumper kits for the Focu have fog light holes in them?[scratch]

Post up some pics of your car for us. I'm not sure what your side skirts look like so I can picture what could flow with it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't all or most aftermarket front bumper kits for the Focu have fog light holes in them?[scratch]

Post up some pics of your car for us. I'm not sure what your side skirts look like so I can picture what could flow with it.
theres a good many with fog lights but a bunch without also. after the fogs i had i dont really want to go through the hastle again. just want a clean yet agressive look to the front. the evo was slapped on only because the other front end was busted up and the shop i get me stuff from literally was going to pick it up for $85. so thats why i went with the evo. my other two bumpers included the battle series and combat bomb. both no fogs. appreciate the help, believe me.
and ken, i can not find that rs bumper anywhere. feelin dumb sayin so but im honest about it. lol

[drinking]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looking it at I'm thinking a Cervinis front would look good.

MAYBE a RS bumper.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i think a cervinis front would look pretty good. its kinda agressive enought to look good with the rest of ur car, but still looks good.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
RS bumper...or I love just a stock SVT bumper....

Or just rock a stock front bumper with a Mustang Mach1 Lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts