Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... or whoever that has acces to Ford info. So I bought a ECU for my transmission swap to avoid all the extra wiring and tuning for the manual. All I want to know is if someone could please tell me if this ecu is really from a manual transmission and if it is from a pzev or not. I'm including all the numbers I found on the thing, hopefully you guys can pull the info out with these numbers and letters. Help really appreciated.

SRX2 (this is what Focus Sport asks for)

VH1-S4614

(on the very bottom) EE0FA 6E101 S/N THVB2D1G2H7Y

(on the very top, above bar code) PCM150R 6S4A-12A650-UC

·
Registered
720 Posts
PZEV, that I am not sure as our info doesn't tell us but that processor code and hardware ID are for an 06 2.0L I4 Focus manual.

I meant MANUAL, sorry. SRX2 is a manual, not automatic like I originally typed.

... or whoever that has acces to Ford info. So I bought a ECU for my transmission swap to avoid all the extra wiring and tuning for the manual. All I want to know is if someone could please tell me if this ecu is really from a manual transmission and if it is from a pzev or not. I'm including all the numbers I found on the thing, hopefully you guys can pull the info out with these numbers and letters. Help really appreciated.

SRX2 (this is what Focus Sport asks for)

VH1-S4614

(on the very bottom) EE0FA 6E101 S/N THVB2D1G2H7Y

(on the very top, above bar code) PCM150R 6S4A-12A650-UC

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
just looking at all data I got this Part Number for the manual trans. All data is probably wrong.

5U7Z-12A650-BFA

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PZEV, that I am not sure as our info doesn't tell us but that processor code and hardware ID are for an 06 2.0L I4 Focus manual.

I meant MANUAL, sorry. SRX2 is a manual, not automatic like I originally typed.
Thanks a lot, so it is from a manual transmission but you are not sure if it is a pzev or not, is that correct?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ Thanks a lot! Anyone else? helping with the PZEV thing???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Isn't PZEV the 2.3 motor? 2.0 are SPI and ZETEC. So, if I'm correct, it is NOT for a PZEV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts