Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loaded wallpaper photos so now how do I change the default photo which is the FORD logo? I looked through all the options on wallpaper menus but I do not find how to change that FORD default photo.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
do you mean the logo that shows up on power up and power down for the ford background for MFT? all you do for that is go to options, wallpaper, and then there should be a list of them you find the picture you want and you save it as the wallpaper

the ford power up power down screen cannot be changed

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you mean the logo that shows up on power up and power down for the ford background for MFT? all you do for that is go to options, wallpaper, and then there should be a list of them you find the picture you want and you save it as the wallpaper

the ford power up power down screen cannot be changed
I saved the wallpaper with no problem. I wanted to rid myself of the Ford power up and power down logo. Balls....figures you can't change that one.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can you create a new file and give it the same name as the ford logo file? In the past I have been able to do that with mandatory image files.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Can you create a new file and give it the same name as the ford logo file? In the past I have been able to do that with mandatory image files.
Probably, but I would wager there is no way to implement such a change without a copy of the original operating system image, emulator software that reads the image and a computer and some kind of interface to load it all back on the car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Way to much trouble for me. It was just a thought, on my Acura the factory wallpapers are listed with the others. Don't have my Focus yet. [bawling]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
File name of logo doesn't show. More then likely the logo is built-in the IPL (Initial Program Load) of the software and therefore you cannot change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts