Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the Volant and Ice-Man CAI will fit my 03 Zetec (2.0)?
On the company's web site, they both listed their products only fitting the 00-02.
Just wanted to know if they will fit before I go and purchase one of them.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inline_engine_lover said:
i didn't raelize they made a Focus Type R. hehehe just yankin yer chain.[;)]
Yeah [:)] Me and my friends are always joking about slapping on Type R badges to our cars... to ya know...add 4-6 hp. We figured it would be funny if a Focus, GTI, Sentra and a 240 all drove around with the badges on the back. [rofl]

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I have an '03 ZX3 and the Iceman intake fits just fine.
The only problem I've had is that the Iceman duct(Smooth hard plastic) between the TB and MAF/Air Box wiggles loose.[scratch]
I've tightened the clamps and check them periodically but it always wiggles off within a few weeks.
For now, I've put the stock duct(rubber and flexible) back on but still have the Iceman snorkle(which has a bigger duct with smoother bends than the stock snorkle(small duct, cheap plastic 2-piece held together by two screws)) and the Iceman resonator/silencer duct.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just call Tony D at new edge and ask him. I don't see why it wouldn't fit in the 2.0 for '03 but I haven't seen an '03 2.0 up close.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok thanks everybody.
Now just to decide which to get...the Volant or Ice Man. I'll probably end up going with the Ice Man.
I like the stock look a little bit better.

I'll post some pics once I get it installed with my new TB, UDP, and Catback (Magnaflow).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts