Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have CAI, TB, and exhaust. Next is the x cal2. I have a 2.3L how much more power would I gain from this? Would it be equal to the CAI? Since you go up to 91 octane will you make better MPG to offset teh price difference in the gas? Will it void your warrant? Can the people at dealership tell if you just reset to stock when u drive back to them? I also have a auto so with the increased rev limiter will my car be shifting at 7200 now at WOT?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i dont remember how much hp you get from it , it was either like 5 or 8 or something like that. i cant wait til i have the money for a tune. you might be able to get better gas mileage , i'm not sure, as long as you can keep off the gas:p yes it will most definately void your warranty. dont know if they can tell or not.
and the rev limiter is pretty useless to us ATX guys, but if you look there is an option on the tunes to have your WOT shift point changed to aggressive shifting, instead of the lame mileage shifting it already does. that is the main selling point to me. so you will get more hp, but you will be able to use it better because you will shift differently.

at least thats what the tune from focussport does. not sure about everyone else

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
you could just reset the tune to defualt if you take it into the dealer for anything and i dont beleive they would know anything

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
homeboyjames said:
you could just reset the tune to defualt if you take it into the dealer for anything and i dont beleive they would know anything
just don't leave it in the car like my buddy did when he siezed his turbo's on his powerstroke [lol]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts