Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to get a good tune do i have to let you know all the things i have done to the car and about how much would it actually cost

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Might I add that this will be the best $400 bucks you will have spent on your SVT. Hands down Tom's tunes are awesome and will make your car perform like it should have from the factory.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Do tunes make a difference on stock cars or should I add some perfomance mods to it before I consider this? I've heard a lot of good things about Tom's tune so I'm just kinda curious.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
many say end the list with a tune. i say start the list with the tune. Tom offers FREE tunes as long as you stay NA. add a bigger ORP or a new CAI or a 180 tstat? you get a new free tune.[thumb] toms customer service is second to none.

lol, my computer crashed last week. i will be asking for a copy of my tunes next week.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
hooray tom! By the way nice looking hatch pbeam!

·
Registered
13 Posts
tom I have a 05 zx4st and was told by a few shops around here (sarasota fl) that they dont make a chip for my car it is stock for now and im new to everything is a tune the same as a chip?? also what i staying NA?? would you recomend starting with a tune for me its the 2.3 duratech engine

·
FF Affiliate
31,098 Posts
Yes with the 05 you have to go from a chip to a flash the xcal3 flasher and my custom tune cost 379.00 and 20.00 for shipping and comes with lifetime free tunes as long as you stay NA

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts