Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be putting tint on my windows and state law requires at most 32%. I did this on photoshop can somone tell me what the tint on these windows would be around? or Maybe link a picture that is around 32% thanx !

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
My front windows are 30% rears are 18%. might be a bad pic but you get the idea, i havent had any problems with it.

·
Registered
263 Posts

This is a pic of my car with 35% all the way around...It's not a excellent picture. I can get more if you want.

This is a pic of my car with the 20% window tint. I loved the tint that I had on this car. However, the state troopers here in Maryland did not like it.

I don't think the 35% as much as I did the 20%. It doesn't block as much out and can see in pretty easily.

·
Jetsetter
6,660 Posts
yeah what you did is 5% or darker did you photochop the rims too?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts

5% double layered in the rear and 20% up front

·
Registered
500 Posts
sharon5384 said:

5% double layered in the rear and 20% up front
DAMN [eek] looks good. Whats that sticker on your front window say?? Sorry just nosie!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DAMN looks good. Whats that sticker on your front window say?? Sorry just nosie!

If your talking about my car it is the sticker for me to get onto the military base :). Thanx for all the replies it was greatly appreciated and helpfull. BTW how do you guys think the rims came out those match car good? I really like the tint the rims were ok but a lil sloppy job on my part :-( new to this photo shop stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts