1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
382 Posts
Never seen it before but it looks hot. I have a eurolite performance neon under car kit in red. thats a good deal cause my under lites cost 180. im getting neon accent tubes for my interior this weekend most likely

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks like a nice kit.. I like that its a remote set up..
-shawn

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might just do that.... But my question is.. how much for install on soemthing like this? Where would be a good place to take it to?

ANd with all that electrical lighting.... will I need to invest in like, a dry cell or comething?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't seen any new looks at this post.. still trying to get some questions answered....

One thing.. What's the difference between LED and Neon? Is the glow that much better/worse? And I heard its easier to use a music controller with LED or something...

ANy help here... please?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An update to everything...

I talked to a bunch of custom shops and such in my area... and everyone says use nothing but Street Glow products. THey really do not give me reasons, so I was wondering if StreetGlow is the ONLY neon option to consider, or should I take a change at TheNeonEdge?

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
NO WAY DUDE, dont get that. I have the lite Glow 7 color changing kit that I had shipped to me for 155. (I posted a thread on install info and pics of the neons here , I can post pics of the wire routes if you want), I just finished wiring my own wireless switch for the neons into my keyless entry for free. If the remote is all your crazy about then ill post pics. However if you dont have wireless entry then its not possible. Ill tell ya though, that after having my remote working for about 2 weeks its not near as cool as I thought and im glad i didnt pay the 50 extra bucks to have my kit with a remote

1 - 10 of 10 Posts