Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order a 2012 Focus and am relaying exactly what I want to the dealer.
I'm looking for an SE Sedan w/ manual transmission, 203A and sport package in Candy Blue.
I really like the 16" Machined Alloy Wheels with Painted Pockets, which are listed as a $245 upgrade online. I told this to them at least twice, but it didn't make it into the spec sheet/ quote I was emailed today. Are those not actually available despite being on the ford.com builder? Or is my sales rep incompetent? Is there anyway to provide a reference number to them to ensure they don't mess it up?

Any feedback or insight is appreciated. Also this is my first post, but I've been lurking and reading for a little while.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You also need to add the sport package as well for $895 then you can get the wheels. Sorry I missed that you added the sports package as well, then dealer needs to add the wheels for you it should not be a problem.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
YUp, the plain alloy 16" come with sport package, and you have to add the painted ones for the $245.
If they are NOT on your build, you are NOT getting them. [rant]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sales rep emailed me this morning to say she found it in the system, apparently the system just had a small code "(64Z)" on the end. I'm not sure how that made a difference in finding it. Hopefully the rest of the process will be a bit smoother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts