Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to ask the guy who made the tint on my car but can I put on the rear defrost window with my tinted window....

Afraid that it will melt everything...Is this a legit concern or am I just stupid....

Peace...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was concerned about this too before I got my tint. I've heard people tell me that it would catch on fire if it got too hot. All the tinters I talked to said there wasn't anything to worry about.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
vassili95 said:
Cool...thank you for your fast replies....I don't have to freeze my ass anymore....:)

Peace...
Ummm, the rear defroster isn't going to help warm your arse. You aren't cooking burgers on the damn thing. It doesnt get very warm at all. Definitely not any hotter than it gets sitting in the sun. Let it blaze. [thumb]

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually being from the DC area...instead of a complete sound system in the trunk I have created a unique molding so that the trunk has a small but yet useful barbecue...Yes a barbecue....

I am actually quite popular at FedEx field when the Redskins play....I am the only car with a full barbecue incorporated in the trunk.....

Peace...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts