Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 2006 ZX4 SES and I want to swap the interior lights on the faceplate guage and the HVAC controls with something that is blue. However all the how to's show things for the 05 and I cannot see the screws or follow the how to because my model seems to be designed a little differently. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm new to this and don't know very much about modding. I'd love to do this myself because the stock green LED is just ugly. Anyone who has an '06 and has done this please give me some guidance.

·
Registered
492 Posts
if its anything like my 02... the HVAC controls (dials) are going to take sanding, stenciling, painting, and soldering new LEDs in. Everything else (HVAC buttons, door locks, window buttons, sunroof button) will take soldering of new LEDs

Some use 3MM, some can use 5MM... and some use these impossibly small square LEDs that you can barely see.... :p Like the sunroof button on some cars.

It looks great when it's changed tho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.