·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
looks incomplete to me

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
*Reuse of Stock Cat/ Extra Performance Piping might be Required

so you may need some more stuff. Also if the picture is accurate not sure you will have EGR functionality so will need to block that off if you wont have a port to connect it up to.

This has been on here a few times before. i think the usually comment is that the tube size is smaller than expected and thinner walled that other and the tip is huge (it is 4.5"). Pipe is only 2.25"... this is only .25 larger than stock. most people go for 2.5" or even 3" or a good cat-back.

You will need a MIL eliminator and or a tune due to not having a CAT.

There #'s are to generic. 10-20 HP proven.... lets see the dyno sheet.

The people who have gotten it appear to be happy with it over a few winters. but my taste for likely how it sounds and what I like this is going to give you no where close the advertised HP/TQ gains, will require a tune, and with no CAT would be obnoxious as a DD because the resonator and muffler look way to small.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Newbie to the focus here. I was thinking of getting the same thing only to utilize the cheap piping. See how it sounds for a week or so and if I need to make changes do whatever.
http://youtu.be/ACzFzVSAn9A This guy did the same thing I was thinking and his exhaust set up sounds very nice and claims he kept it as is just replaced the tip which I don't blame him lol it be cool if he was on here to chime in. My brother who granted has a Nissan ran multiple ebay headers and exhausts and never seemed to have any true issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts