Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm not that great with suspension parts, and my friend had a q for me. He has Tein springs 1.5" drop??? and was wondering what the best set of struts would be for the car. He's wondering cause one strut is leaking so he needs new ones asap and was wondering if anyone could be of help. Thanks a lot!!
-Joe

·
Registered
545 Posts
i have eibachs and i'm happy with them. If he is willing to spend a little more $$ then i've always heard good things about koni's

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet. I forgot to add I told him the eibachs but his consern was are they compatible?!? I figured as much they were, but as I said I suck at suspension so not too sure. Thanks again!
-Joe

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
YOu can buy the SVT's by themselves now from FRPP instead of having to buy the whole svt kit.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you think the svt struts are better than aftermarket struts?!?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
svt dampers are the cheapest solution to stop a lowered focus that bounces around on the littlest of bumps...

kyb agx if you want adjustability. eibach pro-dampers are just about the same price if you don't want adjustability.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Konis are very good as well, and definitely wroth the money IF handling is a major concern for him. They are about $150 a corner for the 2-way adjustables.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts