Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone add dyno sheets to the dyno sticky anymore, nothing added since 2014

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Nothing has been submitted, nothing for me to update

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
If you want to pm me your details for the dyno. Such as mods at the time and a copy of the dyno sheet hosted somewhere I'll add it for you.

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
Does anyone add dyno sheets to the dyno sticky anymore, nothing added since 2014
I think the Dyno trend on the MK3 as faded away with the introduction of the ST in 2013.

You will see around many people trading their MK3 for a ST / RS then upload some dyno sheet but on focusst.org / focusrs.org

I would like to contribute but paying for a dyno run knowing I would end between 140 to 160 whp is useless.

I don't have any serious engine mod to justify a dyno run.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I disgree, lately some new motor parts have become available likes Cams, and other parts from Esslinger, teaser about an intake manifold and exhaust manifold..also new tuning available for E85, E30, etc etc....seen lots of people posting dynos, would be nice to see some updated ones on the site since not a lot in the sticky with full boltons or some of the new tuning options

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
I'll be honest I don't go in and read every thread anymore. So unless someone PM's myself or another MOD in this section to have them added to the list it might not get added. I have no problem updating it if I'm asked to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts