Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 zx3 in which the center console was cut off right after the ebrake for previous owner stereo install. i went to my junk yard and found a center console in GREAT shape with an armrest. it was sitting in there already taken apart. I have the entire center console cup holders and the armrest and armrest mounting brackets. problem i am having is i need screw sizes to mount armrest to bracket and then it looks like the mount goes over 3 threaded poles on the bottom of the car, in which i would need the bolts that fit on them. any help would be helpful. i found many how to take out console threads just no exact bolt/screw sizes i could pick up at a local hardware store. thanks in advance

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks anways. went back to my local junkyard and found a console i yanked the bolts and screws for it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice just curious does your center arm rest match the color of the rest of your dash for some reason on my zx3 it seems the arm rest and center console part is a little darker then all the rest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts