Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who's gonna go. Our dear friend Meeeeevil is racing in teh autocross along with many of other cars. I'm gonna be there with my brother at about 9-10am. IIRC admission is free and it starts around 9am, but I'll let Ryan tell the story....

·
Registered
161 Posts
It is free to watch. If anyone is interested in running, it'll break down like this:

$35 entry fee
$25 (might be $20 or less now that we're half year) for a SD Region Card

$60 total for your first time out. The region card is good for at least till the end of the year, but I think it's annual. If you join the SCCA, it's $70 per year, but you'll get $10 off of every race, and discounts on lotsa stuff. So you make your money back pretty quick.

Unfortuantely, Travis, I'm actually running after lunch in the 5th run group. Not in the morning like I had originally thought. You're still more than welcome to come down whenever, but it is going to be pretty warm, so make sure you bring sunblock.

Here's the flyer in case anyone was interested.

http://www.sdr-scca.com/solo2/schedule/flyer-scat2006-07-09.pdf

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You gonna be down there that early? I meant to say watching is free, but we all know how I am with typing [rolleyes] [;)].

·
Registered
161 Posts
Should be. I'm gonna do the course walk both in the morning, and during lunch, just to try to get things straight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts