Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I know there are guys in the QCA that visit this site..Speak up. Come out and autocross, cruise, drag, whatever....
<<----now a home "ower" in Bettendorf...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Come out Friday and Saturday night around 9-12PM on Harrison and hang out sometime. There are always room for more. We are always cruising around. Look for me......Pics in profile.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where at on harrison? It is a long street.

There was a group meeting on avenue of the cities by Kmart but haven't seen them in a looooong time.......what ever happened to that group?

·
Registered
112 Posts
That group merged into our group...lol Too many cops over there. We meet by the parkinglot next to long john silvers. You wouldnt be able to miss us....usually around 20 cars or more. Best time is about 9:30

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone going to the big car show at Millertime on Saturday? I am planning to be there in the morning. Hopefully someone will have some foci in the show.

What kind of cars hang out at LJS?

·
Registered
28 Posts
so is harrison in the quad cities or in iowa............im having a hard time finding it......And i also think im mentally disabled

·
Registered
90 Posts
Harrison St. is in Davenport. It is by Northpark Mall.

I don't know where there is a Long John Silvers on Harrison though. I know of one on Brady by Kmart and Big Lots. Is that the one you are talking about?

·
Registered
264 Posts
haha Hmm QC area people huh! lol... Well im a galesburg guy... I used to go up there and mess with people on the strip soo much. used to be fun... But f there's foci owners we should meet up... ill auctully be up there tonite * sunday and tommorow ntie * monday if anyone is around...

Smitty

·
Registered
264 Posts
including cell phone number now... if ya get a chance give me a ring! not to bad for me to drive up there... Plus i like the drive... anyone willing???

just call
Smitty
## 309-335-7034

it'd be cool to see some other people who are into focus's around here... even if it is 45 minutes away.... Neway hope to hear from someone... oh yeah. 29th i take off back to iraq so yeah efore then ;) haha later all

Smitty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts