Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if there is a diagram of the PZEV engine, with allt he parts labled. Because I would Like to know what half of these wires are for. Second question is has anybody taken out the resonator of the pzev stock intake. I went to do it today and their is like a little silver box with wires comming out of it above the intake. Didnt want to fool around with it so left it alone.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
If you bought a CAI it should come with directions. I think it's just a lot of black plastic boxes and some sensors. The sensors just unplug and the boxes should just rip apart+/- some screws. It's been a while since I installed my intake but I remember it being pretty difficult to really mess up your car. Sorry don't have a diagram of the motor but I can tell you that the wires are all important! :) I think you got some spark plug wires in there somewhere...maybe some vacuum lines and probably some comin from the battery...a lot of wires on the top of this engine. I don' tthink it has more than most engines I just think they're placed differently...so that we can all see 'em when we pop the hood. Dunno why though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts