Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is from the puyallup/tacoma area? Just curious to see where everybody cruises at

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
theres a bunch of us in the tacoma area. we are due to have a tacoma g2g..

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Vote #1 for H(o)(o)ters [thumb]

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
I second teh hooters idea

·
Registered
464 Posts
i third that motion for (.)(.)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well guys let me know.

·
Registered
464 Posts
im down here in oly/lacey but i travel up to tacoma everynow and then to see some friends around the PLU area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just moved to Des Moines from Montesano (35 min. west of Oly), so I drive south a lot to visit friends/family. Anyway, I'm new to the site and if anyone wants to hang-out/message/email, please let me know. I'm a hot chick with a hot car [;)]

·
Registered
464 Posts
hahaha hot chick with a hot car. thats what i want to hear! haha just kidding ;-). yea just check the North West forum cause every now and then people will post up asking if anybody wants to hang out that night. its usually a friday or saturday night. and welcome to the good 'ol fanatics of focus's!!! [thumb]

·
Registered
60 Posts
snowflakessvt said:
I'm a hot chick with a hot car [;)]
prove it!! [:)~] [:)~]

anyways, i'm always down to have a g2g in the tacoma area. [thumb]

·
Registered
154 Posts
how about... next thursday 6th of july at the Krispy Kreme by TAC mall. At 11pm. gonna have a small meet up with some buddies on another forum. I should be there in my S10 as long as i get the cooling problem fixed. But if not ill roll the Focus. So far that i know of there will be a LS2 Goat there, a few hondas, and a nice Altima. You guys should roll out there.

·
Registered
154 Posts
oh yeah everyone is more then welcome to show up BUT dont go doing some stupid sh!t and getting the cops called on us. there will be a small group, and we are gonna prob talk a little cars and maybe a small cruise afterwards. we show usually after 11ish

·
Registered
464 Posts
snowflakessvt said:
I'm always down for a Friday or Saturday night--I'll prove it, you'll see [;)]

pshh i call your bluff!! hahha no but really i havent met up with any Foci owners around hereeither . so if you were to go to a G2G and i were to go also it'd be our firsts. any pics of your car?

·
Registered
195 Posts
i know snowflake!! least i think i do. I am in the tacoma area, so busy though dont have much free time. Sk33t knows me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
He actually doesn't know me, but that's cool. There aren't many chicks on here. So, Eric D, I'm working on getting some pics--I'll post them soon [thumb] Did anyone go to the Tacoma g2g last night?

·
Registered
464 Posts
naw i didnt go. when i read that he wasnt gonna be there i decided not to. and then too no one was a definate yes either. nice one on the pics. makes sure its super clean. i love my car when its shiny and black! and i see yours is black too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts