Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back on feb. 18th... i hit a deer coming home at 2am in the morning. i have liability only because being 20 with a 130 dollar (still liability only) car insurance bill... i dont want to jump to 200+ dollars a month. so that being said.... heres the pictures

morning after i hit the deer

new rear bumper that i primed the darker color primer[facepalm]

my 3 year old sub blew, so im borrowing my buddies sub until i can get a amp powerful enough to power my 800watt earthquake sub.

i found a guy on craigslist parting out an 03 black sedan, so i jumped on a new hood and new bumper (all i could afford at this point) i was going to go back at later dates to aquire a new hood release, passenger side fender and a few other odds and ends. but i took my mechanich friend to help me haul the hood and bumper back to his shop so i could use the lift to put them on, plus ruin all of his tools as well. but once we got there, he bought the car off of the guy for $500, and is now trying to find a SPI to put in the car.

the 03, which has my stock rims on it. to get it road worthy, it needs a new motor, a center console, and an automatic shifter and base.

got her all ripped apart and ready for the new stuff....

all put back together. now all i need is to get a new drivers side door, fix the rear quarter panel, and get the new bumper painted and installed.

here she is, parked back in the garage after a night of just running like mad

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Not bad.

that is a lot for liability insurance. I am 20 and my 08 Coupe 5-speed, red is 153 a month for full coverage at 500 deductibles.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i do, but im going to stop it at the bumpers this time.

i had 3 speeding tickets on my record and one accident. ill get comp and collision next year because my rates will go way down

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
I know how you feel. I was paying $83/mo. for liability with $500 deductible. I'm 21 with 2 speeding tickets, one at-fault accident (with myself) and a seatbelt ticket. No longer have any sort of insurance.

But it looks good. Nice progress you're making.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I switched to nationwide.... I now have a 65 a month liability with 500 deductible. Going down to a you pull it yard in Maryland.... hopefully finding a door.... as soon as my uncle pays me for the work I've been doing.... I'm going to bring the stripe forward.... and see if I can find a buffer

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Oh I keep forgetting about tickets. I only have one and it is for running a stop sign. My three year mark for that ticket come sup in Oct. so I can get it off of my record and lower my payments anymore.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking good. clean out that car! I saw alot of Gatorade bottles...
i build million dollar shacks (4,00-12,000 sq ft houses).... we work 10 hour days.... i should have stock in gatorade for how much i buy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts