Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not completly 100% sure, but i think grabbin a tool chest and just "feelin around" for the bolts with a wrench wasn't such a good idea, at the time i felt accomplished because i actually got the left one installed all the way....then i turned on my lights and realized that the left one wasn't working anymore [:(] (i hope i just broke the bulb).....feeling a little frustrated i decided that it would be best for me to at least get the other one on, when another problem pops up...i went to reach under the right side and hey theres something blocking me from getting to it...its my intake....goodie, im thinkin "no biggie ill jst take off my headlight and get to it from there".....got all the bolts out and it moved around a little bit but would not come out[80?] , so seeing as how i realized it was getting dark and in like 30mins i wouldnt be able to see anything i jst put it all back and decided i should ask for advice...again...sorry guys...im new to this....[dunno]

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
If you're asking about the headlight, there's a bolt on the bottom. You have to get under there to see it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the bottom of the light? (thanks for that im about to go try again)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks and i know exactly what u mean i was sitting there just getting mad, ill go nd see if i can find it now

·
Registered
290 Posts
I had to unbolt the plastic fender well and squeeze a wrench in. I got it done but not without a few good slices in my arm. It would have been a lot easier if I would have done it without the stock Duratec jungle gym intake system on there.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i almost did what you did, but i stopped and checked on here if i should be doin that or not....lol that intake is so inconvenient its perfectly RIGHT in the way

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
You dont have to remove your light or anything if you go from underneath the car. After the 1st time if removing them I never used the cheap bolts again.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wat do u mean, jst slide under it and work from underneath?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts