Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think, $399 plus shipping seem like a good average price for this. Comes with all the parts needed to complete the bumper and it is a genuine Ford Motorsport piece.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured it sounded about right. I was going to go with a full kit but I'm kind of liking this option a bit better now, plus I like the weight savings of not having to have the extra peices for a full kit.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
changes the whole look of the car... i wouldn't change my purchase ever.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
go with the svt, it will be sick

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
PM Mike (b16sir1991) on here or Steve (FORDSVTPARTS) on Focaljet.....they work at dealerships and will get you the best prices

edit: Found it for you!!!!! And it'll probably end up being less than $399 after shipping!!! (don't quote me on that though lol)
FORDSVTPARTS said:
I've got the FRPP converison kits in stock $330.00 plus shipping.
forums.focaljet.com/exterior-modifications/589804-stock-svt-front-bumper.html

o2_designs said:
Don't know how anyone could beat that brand new...
FORDSVTPARTS said:
You can't, especially when you consider that it includes the lower grille, chin spoiler, fogs, SVT dual horns and side marker lights.
you can PM him on FJ or call the man Monday morning at 1-800-328-9552, ask for Steve

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
GL. I checked with a friend on here that works at Ford and he said that it was on backorder with no release date yet unless one of our vendors has one on them already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts