Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in the market for a new or low mile used 17/18 ST with st3 package in black and well it's been tough finding them new or used

whats the going rate for them new with all the incentives and negotiation room?

what's the going rate for them used so I can gauge which i'd want to do really.

also does anyone have access to the dealer network? I'm getting tired of pluggin in diff zip codes 100 mile radius at a time on the ford website. I live in NY but I can travel for the car a bit...cross country? maybe not so much but guess depends how low the stock levels are

also i see the deals for new ones are for leases, should I lease it for the incentive then just buy it out afterwards?

w/ my magic bag
Have you tried google/yahoo or your fav search engine vs the Ford site?

FUBARCUS
I found my '16 ST3 used on AutoTrader. When I was looking I used AutoTrader and cars.com.

I ended up driving 6 hours away to pickup my car. I paid ~$22k out the door on mine with 11k miles.

Registered
Also had same issue. From NY. Found my 2013 online ST3 had 44000 miles and paid 15,900 out the door.
And now youre on the ST.org forum [slap]

Registered
I think I just bought the last new yellow ST3 , I had to call Ford customer service and ask them to search the country . Your local dealer can only search the "region".

Registered
Just found me a 14 Focus St with 94K in Cincy & gave $11k for it. Found it through Get Auto.com

Registered
i'm in the market for a new or low mile used 17/18 ST with st3 package in black and well it's been tough finding them new or used

whats the going rate for them new with all the incentives and negotiation room?

what's the going rate for them used so I can gauge which i'd want to do really.

also does anyone have access to the dealer network? I'm getting tired of pluggin in diff zip codes 100 mile radius at a time on the ford website. I live in NY but I can travel for the car a bit...cross country? maybe not so much but guess depends how low the stock levels are

also i see the deals for new ones are for leases, should I lease it for the incentive then just buy it out afterwards?
Have you looked at this one?
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=untrackedWithinSite_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c26304&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c26813&zip=10314&distance=500&searchChanged=true&trimNames=ST&newUsed=1&maxMileage=12000&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=189791550

Registered
There鈥檚 currently a 鈥17 black ST3 at a Ford Dealer somewhat local to me for 20k, although it does have 15.5k miles, which bugs me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w/ my magic bag
There鈥檚 currently a 鈥17 black ST3 at a Ford Dealer somewhat local to me for 20k, although it does have 15.5k miles, which bugs me.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Why? miles or something? It could be a early '17 or someone likes driving a st... Thought 15k is about right per yr.

Registered
Well I don鈥檛 know.... maybe I鈥檓 a little off with my comment about the mileage but I guess I鈥檝e just always preferred under 10k. miles, especially on a turbo engine. But it does have the ST3 pkg. w/ the nice infotainment system & the 18鈥 machine face wheels. It鈥檚 a very nice looking car. I don鈥檛 think it will last long out here because there seems to be a strong market for the ST3 pkg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w/ my magic bag
Have you actually opened up your search radius? If your really wanting that one, say 20k including T&L......As far as under 10K, thats just a #, why not under 7,5 or even 5K? A little more miles is a good possibly of freeway miles. Have a look at Subbies & the miles that are on those. IDK what mods you're going to do?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts