Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start off by saying I know this is a repost. out of all the other posts on this subject only 1 person had any evidence.

I've seen all the threads pertaining to Pulsar spark plugs and only seen 1 person says he's witnessed the plugs and he said they were no good. Here is a link to the biggest thread on the issue: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127797&highlight=pulstar+plugs&page=6 .

Even after guys kept asking if anybody has tried Pulsar plugs other people kept posting bull [email protected]@t. If you look on page 6 only Houckster submitted any useful information. Like I posted in the linked thread, has anybody actualy tried or personaly seen these plugs used?????????

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Well you obviously have money burning a hole in your pocket and I really don't feel like making you a guinea pig, or anyone else for that matter.

The first question you should ask yourself is why would this plug make any difference?

The answer will always be none. If the car is running properly there is no way they could make a difference, none. Reason being the design of the plug can not change to way the air and fuel is dispersed in the chamber, that all has to do with design of the combustion chamber, valve entry, piston head design and rpm (for starters).

The second thing you have to remember is that with an engine you are burning fuel, it is not an explosion. So you really do not want an extremely fast pressure rise, as would happen in an explosion. It should be predictable and repeatable.

So really what can this plug do that a standard plug cannot?
Answer, nothing. It's merely a gimmick to sucker in those who do not understand the dynamics of internal combustion, and nothing more.

I'm going to urge you read this book --> http://books.google.com/books?id=mX...q=internal+combustion&ei=1blnSa6zGouYMp7U4akI

It will cover most questions you may have and is quite detailed about them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.