Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looken into gettin the 3" pully for the supercharger, so im just wondering where I can get one ..link. And what kind of belt am i going to need ..link?

Also I would like to use the stock Crank pully and get a custom exact pully made just would like it to weight alot less. I think that would procue a good amount of power. My question is has anyone ever done this and or is this possible?

If I get the 3" pullly for the JRSC I will be getting the 42lbs injectors and the tune from tom.

Right now with the stock JRSC kit ORP exhast AEM and STS I took about a second off the 1/4 mile which is a good jump. from a 15.34 to well a 14.36 im happy :D Ill try to put the slip up here if i can ever figure out how to shrink the pic

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I dont got the big boost kit and the water/meth injection i dont think just stock injectors i just want some good info. I think to get a smaller pully you gotta get a custom one

·
Registered
16 Posts
what kind of focus do you have?? that will depend on what size pully you need, if you havea regular zx3 the jrsc somes witha 3in pully. If you havea SVT w/ jrsc the pully is larger but im not sure as to the size of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts