Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard good things and bad things about pulley kits. The bad things i heard is they could make your belt snap or make your belt fall off. Is this true? The good things i heard bout them is that they give some good hp. does anyone have a pulley kit on their car that could answer this questions?Thanks in advance.[thumb]

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I had the FC two piece on my old Focus. It was nice. The belt won't fall off if you follow the instructions and purchase another if required. The obnly bad thing about them is that in the summer and in a black car, they don'y let the AC put out the cold air as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I also have the FC pulleys, nothing but good things to report, better throttle responce. Easy Install, only about an hour. Unless you look for them nobody will know its there.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have the Focus Sport crank pulley. It came with a new belt that compensated for the reduction of pulley size. No problems at all with the belt or pulley and I can definitely
feel the difference in throttle response.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cool..now i'll think bout gettin one[:)]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Don`t forget to file off some of the timing cover with the F.S. pulley. When I had it on mine I enjoyed it alot..

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i have the FC 2 piece and have had no problems just when u are idling with SC it gives out just air not cold air. but when u are moving sc works as good as anything

1 - 10 of 10 Posts