Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I have had an issue with a more then normal rough idle for a while now, and the belt squeaks when I turn the fan on, as well as when I have the car under a heavy electrical load with rear defrost, and under exceleration at times, and shifting the car will emit a squeak.

The car recently has been getting worse with how rough the idle is getting, I interpret it as the car is under a electrical load all the time. The interror lights flash when turned on as well.

I hope I have been forthcoming with enough information, I just need to know what this might possibly be for me to have a direaction with a repair. Unfortunately my 60k bumper to bumper just expired 200km ago so I am on my own for this one

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and terrible gas mileage, I just got 150km with half a tank, I am usually around 225-250

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey, so I have had an issue with a more then normal rough idle for a while now, and the belt squeaks when I turn the fan on, as well as when I have the car under a heavy electrical load with rear defrost, and under exceleration at times, and shifting the car will emit a squeak.

The car recently has been getting worse with how rough the idle is getting, I interpret it as the car is under a electrical load all the time. The interror lights flash when turned on as well.

I hope I have been forthcoming with enough information, I just need to know what this might possibly be for me to have a direaction with a repair. Unfortunately my 60k bumper to bumper just expired 200km ago so I am on my own for this one
Oh, and terrible gas mileage, I just got 150km with half a tank, I am usually around 225-250
Hey Bogey,

Have you been to your dealer regarding your concerns? I'm happy to look into this for you. Send me a private message with your full name, phone number, VIN, and preferred dealer. I'll check what's available on my end.

Nikki
Ford Service CA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts