Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I am pretty sure my motor mount went out again I uh, kinda have an issue with hitting pot holes from time to time and theyre pretty big ones either way i had my buddy get in my car today and hold my break down amd put my car in drive and I orignally thought the noise was coming from my trans mount but it turned out once I was under the hood it was comkng from the passanger side so I got closer and it turned oyt the vibration turned out to be coming from the Pam but I'm nkt totally sure I diagnosed kt right. I held the mount while he was going throw the gears and it a d it was jjst clunky amd viberatex alot

w/ my magic bag
The way Ford/Mazda designed/engineered the engine mount system is pretty cruddy way of doing it. James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performance offers mounts.....Lot of 411 in the Mazda forums.....A poly dogbone is what you need as well a quality psm.....

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
So it helped a little bit but its still there from time to time so chances are its probably my afternarket trans mount causing it then

w/ my magic bag
So it helped a little bit but its still there from time to time so chances are its probably my afternarket trans mount causing it then
Really shouldn't have a issue w/ the dsm......Ive been running a VF engineering dsm w/ no issues for yrs..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts