Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let anyone who already purchased their focus that that the $500 Ford bonus cash seems to be in the mail order brochure again.

I'm not sure if it was missing from everyone, but a month ago I requested a Focus brochure from the Ford website in my wife's name and we got was a small tri-fold with no bonus cash offer. Last week, on a whim, I requested another in my name and this time we received a full, multi-page brochure which had a bonus cash offer printed on the last page. I'm not sure if stopper offering it for a while, or we were just unlucky, but if at first you don't succeed, try again!

I guess it's not a entirely bad thing that our new focus is several days late...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I requested a new one just now...

Hopefully it will not be tied to using Ford Finance....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wanted to let anyone who already purchased their focus that that the $500 Ford bonus cash seems to be in the mail order brochure again.
What is the expiration date on it? Mine is good until 11/6 but my car won't be here until the end of November so I'm hoping to get another in the mail with a later expiration date.

·
Registered
747 Posts
You're dealer could probably get you one if you ask folks. Mine had got one for me so I didn't end up using mine from the brochure.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do the cash back rebates get applied at the time of ordering or delivery? If they have a 30-day expiration date I want to make sure I order mine at the right time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts