Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact your dealer to schedule the update. This is a TSB, therefore it is available to you for free of any charges.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know at this time. Ford Customer service shared this information, and a Ford dealer confirmed that the TSB is now available to them along with everything else they need to perform this update.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is it safe to assume that those cars built after the TSB (like mine, for example, scheduled for 28 July) will ship with this update in place?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. It has been confirmed by Ford that if your car came out of the factory after July 11th, it will arrive at the dealer with 2.11.

·
Registered
671 Posts
ISSUE:
Some 2012 Focus vehicles equipped with MyFord Touch built on or before 7/25/2011 may experience various concerns in the following areas: Blank/black display screen, Radio switches from off to on or changes state after ending a phone call or voice command, phone pairing, incorrect Sirius channel selection using voice command, Unable to download photo resolution 800x378, Sirius travel link download time, Sirius channel art logo mismatch, phone book downloads.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Well, at least I get something positive out of the wait I've endured......

·
Registered
683 Posts
That is good news, mine "should" arrive mid-August. The build date is the end of July (27th, me thinks), but I'll be sure and verify that MFT version 2.11 is installed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm gonna hold off on the update until I hear some feedback. Mine has the occasional glitch, but nothing major...yet.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
need to get a MOD to stick this imho.
you posted in my other thread alreay that has been up for a while

for those who havent seen the thread, which has communication from Ford,

CLICK ME

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just brought mine in this morning. dealer called said it was ready to pick up...

I will post version numbers when i get home

1 - 20 of 56 Posts