Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mite as well get plans started for another one lol i was thinking providance place parking goruage thats easy to get to and we wont lose people, just need to figure out a time& date

H

·
0 Posts
I am game! I am away on vacation from July19-Aug2. If it can be after that I am able to go.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hell yeah I def wanna go that prov place is good we can go to the top and get some awesome pics. And hangout downtown. Good looks. I can go if its gonna be like after 7 at night if its a night meet cuase I work from 7 to 7 so come on people lets hear some feedback

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm down. And the only dates I cant do it are between Aug. 25 - Sept. 1, as I'll be in Virginia on vacation. So other than those days, any day any time I'll be there.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Jesse, no one wants to go, and it's all because you spelt Providence wrong and we're all mad at you for it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys
Sorry I missed the Boston Meet. I really wanted to go too. I had an old friend from outta town that weekend come visit me. I would love to meet in Providence. I am planning on taking a vaca to VA in August. I don't have any dates yet. If I can make it..Im there

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Hey I'm going to VA in August to.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm good any time before the 25th.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna take the plunge and try to set a date for the meet and hope more people will wanna go. I was thinking either the 12th or 13th or 19th or 20th of September. Those dates are all on the weekend, so sould saturday or sunday be better for everyone? I posted over on Focaljet too. Post on other Foci forums if you know of any, let's get as many peeps as we can in on this.

·
Registered
705 Posts
rockthezx3 said:
I was thinking either the 12th or 13th or 19th or 20th of September. Those dates are all on the weekend, so sould saturday or sunday be better for everyone?
Looking at my calendar, it looks like you were looking at August, not September. Aug 12/13 and 19/20 are weekends, Sept 12/13 and 19/20 are Tue/Wed. I'd like to be able to come, but I can't guarentee that far in advance. If its Aug, I can't do Saturdays, Sat night, maybe but Sundays are clear for now.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Haha, yeah I meant august, I keep getting those 2 months backwards. Back to pre-school for me.

·
Registered
535 Posts
DAmn I will be @ Union in sept

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Holy crap I didn't even notice this thread was building! I am down for this- it's my back yard!

My ex's dad is a Prov cop so hopefully if/when Will get's pulled over we'll be able to get him out of it! lol

Ok but back to the dates...
-Is Aug 20 the day/night?

·
Registered
750 Posts
If its not the 19 and 20th I would be game. The 19 and 20th is FUN FORD WEEKEND. We should all go to that. Last year there was only like 6 foci. Id probly be down for the previous weekend at night.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts