Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short..
Family friend of a friend had this beauty in the garage not driving it. Scored it for $4,000 today. It's Literally mint and has Less than 12,000 miles
on it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a sweet deal!! I suspect the engine is just as clean? I think I'd feel guilty using that as a daily driver being that it's so nice and with so few miles!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a sweet deal!! I suspect the engine is just as clean? I think I'd feel guilty using that as a daily driver being that it's so nice and with so few miles!!
Yes...
Prety clean. He also had the entire undercarriage and engine area professionally fluid filmed/rustproofed. That's the yellowish dirty tint you see on the shock towers. He Also had all the windows & sunroof tinted. The sticker was $23000(I have the original invoice) with all the extras he paid for. Crazy... This guy is literally a millionaire that I bought this
car from

·
So mote be it
8,856 Posts
and it is SAP, with the exception of the spoiler. Those front and rear bumpers are great. What are you plans for the car?

These cars respond well to suspension mods; coilovers/sway bars/tires. I would suggest, at the least doing, the lower dogbone/engine mount with a poly one. It really tightens up the motor from going forward and back when shifting. I have VFEngineerings lower and passenger side one off my old '07 if you are interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and it is SAP, with the exception of the spoiler. Those front and rear bumpers are great. What are you plans for the car?

These cars respond well to suspension mods; coilovers/sway bars/tires. I would suggest, at the least doing, the lower dogbone/engine mount with a poly one. It really tightens up the motor from going forward and back when shifting. I have VFEngineerings lower and passenger side one off my old '07 if you are interested.
I'm keeping it bone stock as is. Feels nice and tight. No rattles wind noise or anything. Incredible little car. Pretty peppy too. Guess I'm just used to driving my old '06 Ranger with 150k on it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts