Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, how many of the people on here are owners of the Pro Racer Package? For those of you who are I have a couple questions.

1. What are some useful links or books or any other informational source on this type of tuning?
2. How long has it taken you to get comfortable with tuning?

I own this package but I am still very new to it and would appriciate any type of resource that you have found useful. I already know about the SCT ProRacer forum and I already own the Tutorial How-To book that they sell for this package and would like anymore help on this subject that I could possibly get. If there aren't any links or books that you are aware of please list anything that you have learned while using this software or about this software that might be useful information. Thanks.

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
I have it and like it.I had a the guy that dyno'ed my car show me how to change stuff.
it take a while to get it down I learn everytime I was it.Just make sure you dont lose your best tune save it on a dics or something.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have it and the manual that costs the extra $75.00 but I would like any extra books that give more information on it if there are any that you know of. I figured my best bet might be to try and get to know some of the different local tuners and see if they mind showing me around a bit. Any other resources that you know of?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts