Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Riff Crew I am going to have a Promotion/New Years party at my house on the 31st was going to be just a Promotion party this saturday 20 December cancelled that due to weather and roads.(Carl you can still come over and drink beer Brad you and Cindy can come over too). I just need a count of peeps. This is BYOB

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Yea ha, we're coming!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
So are you doing this thing on the 31st or the 20th? Your sentence was all [boxface] LOL

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
if you live further south than brad then count me out

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
if you live further south than brad then count me out
You guys could meet us here, drive over for the party and then crash at our place. We've got a large inflatable bed - you know Sean kinda like your doll only flat and you sleep on it. [clap]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, leave a question mark over my head because I am supposed to be going to Prosser (Yakima Valley) on the 28th and not coming back till the 2nd. But if I can't make it I will definitely be there

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Unless is does something stupid, like snow again, we'll be there!! [woot]

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Will you still be bringing those spring compressors down, Brad?
Yep, I'll throw them in my car right now so I don't forget them.

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok all here is my addy 16556 Greenleaf Ave Se, Yelm 98597...and here is my cell 509-551-0565. I would like to start between 6-7pm sinice I do have to work till noon and don't want t get to drunk too early(would like to make it to midnight)...see yall tomorrow

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Hmm, 6-7pm eh' well that's OK I'll just drink in the car on the way over. J/K

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Oh great, we're on our way!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts